M & M's Travel Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Look out D.C., here we come!

Looks like the Brewers are on the road again. Last time was to Montreal and Quebec City, in Quebec. This time? Washington, D.C.!

We're only going to have a little over a week to get everything in, and there are so many things we want to see and do. Me, I'm a space and aviation buff, so I'm checking out the new Air and Space Museum at the Dulles International Airport. They have one of the actual space shuttles there. We're also going to make a trip to D.C.'s Chinatown. It's supposed to be incredible.

There are other spots we might check out, but we'll see how that goes when we leave on Friday. I know, this is early, but I'm off to do a few days work in Northern NB, so I won't have the option to write before then...

Melanie and I will be sure to keep you up to date on our travels! Hope you enjoy them as much as we do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home