M & M's Travel Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Washington - Photos

Ok, I know that I haven't written for a few days. We've just been so busy! In the meantime, I'm posting a few photos for you to look at. No descriptions at this point, just photos. Descriptions are to follow. I'd put some in, but then I won't be out there taking any!

The idea of the photos is first the trip down, our visit to the Dulles Air and Space Museum, (Space Shuttle, Enola Gay, etc.). Next day was Chinatown and the other Air and Space Museum. I've also put in a photo of the actual model of the Starship Enterprise that was used for the original series for Tim. Wish you could see the real thing.

After that, Arlington Cemetery. Very interesting. It also had a couple of monuments for the crew of the two space shuttle accidents.

Well, you'll hear more when I get around to showing them to you all. Until then...

Photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home